For Sale - XS650 Engine parts MAKE OFFER!!

Fastestoldwheelieguy

XS650 Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Old XS guy.jpg
    Old XS guy.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 177
Like I said earlier, I DO have a head. It is complete with valves and springs but is plenty dirty but looks to be otherwise useable. I had purchased a complete engine about a year ago just to get the transmission so I have a left over top end. I'll take $75 for it!

Well I don't need the cam just the head bottom and cover that holds the rockers. Can you take a picture for me? And is that $75 for both pieces of the head?

Bushyeyed, are you needing the rockers too? Or just the cover? I need rockers, but do not need the cover.

Bushyeyed, are you needing the rockers too? Or just the cover? I need rockers, but do not need the cover.
I think just the cover as long as my current rockers can swap over. I have a crack in my valve head or the bottom half but I guess the cover matches the machining. I do have a better deal possibly on eBay, but it is pending if their two pieces are matched.

I think just the cover as long as my current rockers can swap over. I have a crack in my valve head or the bottom half but I guess the cover matches the machining. I do have a better deal possibly on eBay, but it is pending if their two pieces are matched.

Gotcha. Yeah, best to match head and rocker cover if you can. Rockers are an easy swap.
I have a good cover with bad rockers and cam.
If OP is willing to separate them, I'd like them depending on condition.

Back