Wanted - xs650 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mene650

XS650 Member
Reaction score
hi guys im new here and looking for xs650 complete engine
if you guys has extra or looking to get rid, please....i need one
any condition as long its complete engine.
i live in california...i will pay the shipping too
thanks

mene
909.726.44eleven

I can sell you a rebuilt bottom end and head with new seals. All you need is a set of pistons and rings . New Bottom End Seals and gasket kit. Ship in two boxes. $450.00 plus shipping. If you want complete rebuilt motor with pistons but no electronics $950.00 plus $250.00 shipping by freight.

Ive got a complete 79 minus carbs for 200.00 But I live in Illinois and it would probably cost 100-125 to ship. I don't know the conditon but it does turn over. I also have a 72 complete with harness ,no carbs and it turns over also, at least the last time i checked it which was a couple years ago

hi guys im new here and looking for xs650 complete engine
if you guys has extra or looking to get rid, please....i need one
any condition as long its complete engine.
i live in california...i will pay the shipping too
thanks

mene
909.726.44eleven

I have one without the carbs here in Southern Oregon.

I have most of a 79 special sitting in storage. The engine is in pieces, re-sleeved for 750brand new in the box pistons/rings, new cam, valve springs, complete seal kit, bearings, new in box slide Mikunis, you name it. Bottom end is in tact but, should be split apart and everything cleaned up. Cases are in good shape. I also have 80% of the rest of the bike if needed. I am the original owner. I'm not going to ship it anywhere but if you happen to be in the San Jose area then you can check it out and make an offer.
408-571-9667

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back