For Sale - XS650 Exhaust Kit *Pandemonium

HAPPY DAN

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
This Complete XS650 Exhaust Kit includes everything needed to build your entire exhaust. Items listed are included! $99.00

Qty: (2) 1 ½"OD Combo Bends 16 Ga
Qty: (2) 2' ft Long 1 ½ OD Straights 16Ga for a total of 11' ft 6"of tubing
Qty: (2) ¼"Thick Exhaust Flanges
Qty: (2) Exhaust Collars
Qty: (2) 1 ½"Mounting Tabs
Qty: (2) 1 1/8"Mounting Tabs
Qty: (2) Exhaust gaskets
Qty: (4) M10 1.25 Stainless Steel Flange Nuts
Qty: (4) M10 Stainless Steel Lock Washers
Qty: (2) ¼"x 20 x 5 /8"Allen Bolts
Qty: (2) ¼" Stainless Steel Lock Washers
Qty: (2) ¼"x 20 Stainless Steel Nuts

www.pandemoniumc2.com

d8859066.jpg

Last edited:
That price is FN cheap you cheap bastard! :laugh::yikes:

i agree it is a fair price. not to take business away from pandemonium but i was only asking because competitors sell their kits for under 100 shipped. so i wanted to verify. i think thats a legit question to ask

i agree it is a fair price. not to take business away from pandemonium but i was only asking because competitors sell their kits for under 100 shipped. so i wanted to verify. i think thats a legit question to ask

yes, yes they do, so very fair question erklep :thumbsup:

I was totally messing with you bud!:D

I was not aware of these competitors! :banghead: Could you PM me those?

There are a few competitors out there, but I can tell you first hand that Pandemoniums kit is more complete and has nicer tubing than "that really cheap XS650 Hardtail Company" offers... How do I know? Because I have BOTH sitting right in front of me, and I'm planning to use the Pandemonium Kit.

PLUS, Dan is a really good dude to deal with.

The pandemonium exhaust kit is a complete kit with everything you need to build your custom exhaust system,mounting tabs,gaskets,stainless hardware,and over 11 foot of quality tubing,shipping is $15.00 in the U.S.Thanks Daniel

Back