XS650 group in RI or SE Mass?

mikethedruid

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there an existing XS650 owners group in the RI, SE Mass area? I know there are other owners near me; twinsarehot seems to be near me. If there is already a group, please let me know. If there is not, would other XS650 owners in the area like to get together? Please let me know. We can then make some plans. Write back soon.

I've met Ryan79, I think he lives in Warwick? We met on the road to Rice-O-Rama last year, sick 650 tracker. I live in Cranston, right on Reservoir Ave. I work on Killingly, where I get to spot a lot of bikes. Either way, we'll have to go on some winter rides. Gordonscott is slightly up north in MA. Maybe some members in eastern CT?

It's 55, just stopped raining, mostly cloudy atm. If you're like me, you anticipate the next stretch of sun. Temperature doesn't get higher than 60 degrees, night's will drop below 35. Roads are crap, usually wet or plastered with leaves/sand. Don't even get me started on the snow we are about to get.

39 and sunny here. I thought you guys would have similar weather but it looks like your about 10-15 degrees warmer overall.

If anyone would like to get together, e-mail me at mikethedruid@cox.net . I'll give you my contact info. This Saturday I'll be free after about 1 in the afternoon, but Sunday I'll be free any time. Next Saturday I should be free all day. If you like we can meet up at my place and do something from there. LOL, you can see my XS, which, at the moment, is having a loss of spark problem sorted out. Oh, and the weather is still very ridable, Travis. At night the temps get down, but the days are still in the 60s.

Is there an existing XS650 owners group in the RI, SE Mass area? I know there are other owners near me; twinsarehot seems to be near me. If there is already a group, please let me know. If there is not, would other XS650 owners in the area like to get together? Please let me know. We can then make some plans. Write back soon.
We should see how many guys we got around here? It would make for a interesting spring ride with a bunch of xs650's rolling down the road :thumbsup: Or we can stud up the tires and put on our snow suits for a christmas ride! I'm down with that :laugh:

im in to guys, but probobly won,t make this season. work is buisy in the heating industy this time of year.we should all meet up some time at a middle meeting ground.somewhere in the center of all are locations.im in johnston R.I.

I float around between Johnston/Cranston everyday. Let me know, I've got work today and tomorrow, but maybe Sunday before noon; I'd like to check out your rides. My buddy and I just replaced his steering bearings on his Beemer, still needs a test ride.

Yes, a meeting of xs650.com NE members should be planned out starting now.

Looks like there are several folks who would also like to get together as a group to commisserate and ride together. I volunteer my place for a first meeting. Write me an e-mail if you are interested, I'll give you my home address. My e-mail appears above. I especially look forward to meeting twinsarehot and ryan79, who seem to live near me.

Back