Wanted - XS650 hard tail bobber WANTED

stockglock1927

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for a completed or mostly completed XS650 hard tail bobber. I live in southern Michigan and am willing to drive around 3 hours to you. I want a bike that is in good running shape/ road ready with a clean title in hand.

please PM me.

thanks guys

If you want a nice bike this is one I built a couple years ago and its for sale because he has no time for it now with two little ones running around. Its on EBAY but he wants to move it and a good offer will get it. First picture is when it was built and second picture is what it looks like now. Powder coated rims.

Attachments

• l.gif
    l.gif
    210.9 KB · Views: 166
  • jay bk.jpg
    jay bk.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 140
Well hes got over 4 grand in bike but he wants to move it. Its been sitting in his restaurant as a show piece for over 6 months. I bet if someone offers 3 grand he would take it. It will cost you that to build a nice one. There are a lot of new parts on it and its start and go.

If you want a nice bike this is one I built a couple years ago and its for sale because he has no time for it now with two little ones running around. Its on EBAY but he wants to move it and a good offer will get it. First picture is when it was built and second picture is what it looks like now. Powder coated rims.

WERE IS IT. cant find it on ebay

Yeah it must of run out but bikes not sold just talked to him over weekend. If you have real interest I can get his email

I have a big interest but it all depends on how far I have to drive. he must be in New Jersey with you. It kills me to say this but that is just to dang far. 10 hours +

Have it shipped from Jersey. If you got that thing for 3k and paid 500 or less for shipping you'd have a great deal still

THANKS GUYS!

Iv got to say, im on a few different forums, mostly gun forums. Iv never been on one that has so many helpful people! thank you :) I think I might have my bike sold in the nest few days (fingers crossed) so then I can start buying. you guys have been a big help and I haven't even been on this forum for 24hours yet!

There's always riding almost done chops on Dayton/Cinci/Cbus craigslist. They run 2500 to 3500. The last one for 2500 had all the bells and PMA's and Pamco whistles on it..

Back