For Sale - XS650 Items 4 Sale

Newagerocker

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have to thin out the spare parts a litte more.

014.jpg

Payment via PAYPAL only.

Brake Pedals, splines good, rusty one is longer.

2 for $10.00 + shipping

Headlight Ears, complete with gaskets, drilled for relocated turn signals.

$7.50 + shipping

All other items pictured are sold. Bear in mind items are serviceable but nearly thirty-five years old when considering condition.

Last edited:
Hi there.

I'll take:

Triple Trees, for 35 mm fork tubes.

$35.00 + shipping

Rear Brake, mechanism

$20.00 + shipping

Don't know if you could combine shipping or not, but if so it would be helpful.

For shipping calculations, my zip is 33176.

Let me know what the total will be and your paypal email address; I'll send you payment right away.

Thanks,

Alan

I would buy the rear fender for your asking price plus shipping. PM me please to arrange

roy

There's a guy on DTT that's about six hours ahead of you wnating to buy several items. If that deal falls though you got dibs on the fender.

How many miles on the progressive front springs? Brand? Will they fit an '80 forks with the adjustable caps? 85711 Thanks

How many miles on the progressive front springs? Brand? Will they fit an '80 forks with the adjustable caps? 85711 Thanks

Probably only a few thousand on them, I don't remember the brand, bought back in the early 1990s. From what I understand they fit any of the 35mm XS650 fork tubes. You may have to adjust the length of the spacer to suit and fine tune with a combination of a stack of nickels (washers) and your adjuster caps.

Back