Sold / Found / Inactive - XS650 Monoshock tracker

halfmile

XS Builder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I made some changes. A little less exotic and a lot cheaper. $2850 for the running bike or $1750 for the rolling frame less the complete motor. Clear title in my name.
DSCN0245-001.JPG
DSCN0242-001.JPG
DSCN0239-001.JPG
DSCN0240-001.JPG

Last edited:
Well if nothing else I`ve had a couple of real good offer`s on the motor and a offer to buy the tires and wheels.:thumbsup: The downside is that would leave me with a non running non rolling frame.:shrug:

I changed the exhaust, side covers, headlight, brakes and other small stuff. Nothing mechanical or electrical. Just a little less bling.:thumbsup:

I`ve had offers on the motor, tires and wheels and now the tank and seat. I will offer this bike for $2500 for 2 weeks and if not sold it`s part out time.

I am shocked that nobody has picked this up. If it weren’t for the distance I’d be all over this. Hopefully you won’t have to part out such a nice build. GLWS.

It would be a shame to part that out..I'm surprised you would even entertain such a notion.....I wish i could grab this..it is so far ahead of the 1980 Special Two that i had...

Last edited:
You used VFT in the past to sell your bikes, but I don't see this one posted. I've never used them, so can't comment on any transactions.

Back