For Sale - XS650 parts....come get it ALL!

scott s

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Simplifying my life and cleaning out the garage (and the closets and spare bedrooms...).
I have a BUNCH of XS650 stuff. Some new, some used, some "really good junk".
Come get it all. Just south of Charlotte, NC. I WILL NOT separate it at this time. Buy it all and part out what you don't want. The '75 stuff is just about worth it alone.

$400 gets it all.

See my CL ad for more details and pics:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mpo/5482841513.html

Hi ...If I were living in the States I'd gladly take all of it off your hands ..however living in New Zealand makes it prohibitive ....should you be forced into parting out ...I'd like to have first dibs on the 75 tank and side covers ...
Cheers Ron :thumbsup:

Is there a list of what's all included? I'd like to make an offer for all of it but not sure what I'm getting?

Good lord....it would take forever to inventory everything. Brake pads, master cylinders for rebuild, acorn nuts, clutch springs.....a disc brake swing arm and parts to convert drum to disc....etc, etc

Any chance you'd sell the tank in your first photo + ship to SF? I can send a shipping label if that's helpful...

Buzz I have a extra French Blue 1976 tank with a dent on the right hand lower end of it if you want it. Might be able to see the dent in the before pictures in my album. I used the filler cap and petcocks off it for another tank. Doesn't leak , has some rust inside not crazy bad. Free to you. Mike

Simplifying my life and cleaning out the garage (and the closets and spare bedrooms...).
I have a BUNCH of XS650 stuff. Some new, some used, some "really good junk".
Come get it all. Just south of Charlotte, NC. I WILL NOT separate it at this time. Buy it all and part out what you don't want. The '75 stuff is just about worth it alone.

$400 gets it all.

See my CL ad for more details and pics:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mpo/5482841513.html

I'm driving through your part of the country next Friday (South on I-77) and back through Sunday (North on I-77). I'm going to keep an eye on this to see if it sells before then.

Gordon in NC

a couple of 1975 XS650Bs

Last edited:
Back