Free - XS650 Parts - Just Pay Shipping

RockinRam96

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a bunch of XS650 parts that I've acquired from tearing multiple bikes apart for my bobber build. Any parts you see here are available to any one just pay the shipping.

You can message me here, email me at zlanderson3378@yahoo.com or call/ text at (585)797-5985

IMG_0537_zpsc1c9cdd8.jpg

IMG_0538_zps64f499f5.jpg

IMG_0539_zps4bf1f454.jpg

IMG_0540_zps25e3eab3.jpg.html

IMG_0544_zpsa553403e.jpg

IMG_0545_zps3d42e27e.jpg

IMG_0546_zps41ecf26a.jpg

MrYeates, send me your zip code and I'll get them to ya. I'll have to work on a shipping cost. I have PayPal that you can forward me shipping cost to.

The alternator should still work properly. I did some swapping with the bike I ride regularly and the problem ended up being a burnt wire else where in the electric system.

Thanks,
Zach

Interested in front caliper (rear too if fox 23 doesn't take it), TCI box, chrome driver foot pegs, chrome brake pedal, and associated brake splined brake pivot. Sending PM.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the carbs. And brake lever for rear brake. zip code here is 48850

Interested in the meters/bracket and wire harnesses. Looks to be from a Special.

Shipping to 37642.

Thank You.

I didn't think that this stuff would be this hot. I'm glad I didn't throw any of it away.

I will inventory everything today and do my best to get boxes together and a list of the parts that are left.

Thanks.

Hey RR96---If the upper engine mount is still available I'm in. My zip is 01801.. Let me know shipping and I will use paypal. thanks tim

I'm sorry i haven't got back to you guys or sent any of this stuff out. I was unprepared, I thought this stuff was junk. I did not think it would go as fast as it has.

I will make time tonight before the New Years festivities to get everything gathered up and ready to ship.

I think most everything is spoken for. I will post who gets what parts tonight, so you know what to expect.

Thanks.

Carbs
Carb Boots
Chain tensioners (1 set)
Front and rear brake calipers
Alternator cover
Tail light
Gauges
Alternator and
Voltage regulator

All are taken, parts not listed above are still available.

In my previous post I was looking for the upper engine mount assy.---MY zip is 01801---I have not heard from you if they are available. thanks tim

Back