XS650 Progressive Shocks? Hmmm

Good on yahoo, then. 5t should have some good info on making stock parts work their best. I used 1oz more than speck with 15wt, and like it, but then I have a hard tail. So, ymmv.

All that information was in 2 off the 6 threads, (3 threads in each search), i gave for the search heading, in post #2. Had all the pics and differences, oil requirements, different springs, (non XS), Minton Mods and 5Twins further development of them, and emulator. All this by reputable and well respected members from here. I was given this answer.............

Thanks for your advice but ive been steered in the right direction by an offline convo. Had a talk with one of my grandfather's biker friends (hes very old and retired has had bikes ll his life and long before I was born) last night who is a bike genius. He advised me what to get and how to go about it.have a great day.

other information given has been with a condescending answer, and there was a statement...."decided on these from MikeXS" .........After more help offered.

As of this morning i have removed the 2 search headings.

Sour grapes, may look that way to some....................just not prepared to wast time on someone who thumbs their nose at help then changes his/her statements when called out

I justfigured he may be happy with some good ol maintanance.... No need to get butt hurt about it. If some one mekes up their mnd so be it.
At least we helped with alternatives. I respect everyones opinion here, good or bad. Please repost your links in case someone might go the other direction.

Not SILLY at all.........Just saying it as it is....................extend some common courtesy to people who take the time to answer .............

Its a respect thing ...............when ASKING for advice, to dismiss or ignore information posted is treating posters with disrespect and contempt
You also categorically stated, a decision had been made, #10, then you denied a decision was made.

That is why i decided my input wasn't worth your consideration, so removed it. Post #2

Last edited:
Back