Wanted - Xs650 Rear Frame loop

Hotshot824

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a rear frame loop to put back onto my XS650. If anyone has one that is collecting dust I will gladly take it off your hands.

I have contacted TC Bros but unfortunatley no luck. If you happen to have one that would be awesome. Since thats really the only piece excluding me from getting the bike back on the rode. :bike:

I have a complete 83 special. Also have a whole early frame I would sell to. I don't know where u are but I can make to k-zoo in 2 hours if that helps ya any. Not looking to ship but for the right price I will.

Posted via Mobile

To clarify the 83 is a rear loop the other frame is whole. When I got it I was told it was a71.

Posted via Mobile

i have a whole frame, no title, if u just wanna transfer then necks (or maybe even restamp). Prob less work. Its a 75 standard i believe

I just ripped apart my 76. I'm sure I have that loop you want. PM me with a pic and I'll check. Also have swingarms, lights, fenders, battery boxes, ect. regulators, rectifiers. just ask, I'll hook anyone up

I have an entire frame with no title I believe is a 76 you can have. It still has swingarm, chain, some wiring and relays as well.

Back