For Sale - XS650 Shocks, Luggage Rack, Windshield, Highway Bar

tjthack

XS650 Member
Reaction score
New to the forum and just got a 1977 XS650. Here are some parts that I just took off and won't be needing. Located in Bloomington, IL. I can ship them if you want or they can be picked up locally.

Shocks with lowering bracket. Measure 12 3/4" eye to eye, and have a bracket that mounts to the lower eye to relocate the shock further back. Have quite a bit of pitting in the chrome. SOLD

Luggage Rack - Is marked "AMCO Motorcycle Accessories". Chrome has some pitting, but most of which is on the underside. Bolts in to the rear fender and rear shocks. No hardware included. SOLD

Windshield - Looks to be somewhat universal, mounts directly to the handlebars and is pretty adjustable. 17" tall and 17 3/8" wide at the widest parts. Has a small crack on the left side above the mount (about 2" long), but it doesn't seem to be an issue. Handlebar mounts are for a 7/8" handlebar. It is a National Cycle brand "Deflector Screen". SOLD

Highway bar - Mounts directly to the front downtubes and is a straight bar with two flip down foot rests. Uses U-bolts and a bracket to secure it, and seems to be pretty universal. The U-bolts fit a 1 1/4" tube. Has some pitting in the chrome. SOLD

Check out pictures of everything on my Flickr Page

Last edited:
in your flicker pics...what are the foot rest looking pieces with the twisty spike looking ends, I am very interested.

in your flicker pics...what are the foot rest looking pieces with the twisty spike looking ends, I am very interested.

Highway bar - Mounts directly to the front downtubes and is a straight bar with two flip down foot rests. Uses U-bolts and a bracket to secure it, and seems to be pretty universal. The U-bolts fit a 1 1/4" tube. Has some pitting in the chrome. $10

I don't know if it will fit a 78 special. I added the measurements to this picture. Let me know if you need any other measurements.

29kt7dg.jpg
[/IMG]

Back