For Sale - Xs650 special stock exhaust

TwoJugs

Excess XS
Reaction score
I have 2 complete sets of XS Heritsge Special exhaust systems. 1 set is very nice, minmum rust, dents, scratches. Will clean up very nice. The other has its share of rust, denst and scratches.

I am looking for $90 for the nice set and $50 for the not so nice. Even the head pipes should be worth that.

Shipping will be extra paid by you and these are very heavy and bulky so be prepared. I will box them for you. I will do it for actual cost too. I am in S Florida so you are always welcome to pick these up. I don't check here daily so be patient.

Attachments

• pipes001.jpg
    pipes001.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 104
  • pipes002.jpg
    pipes002.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 78
  • pipes003.jpg
    pipes003.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 59
I have 2 complete sets of XS Heritsge Special exhaust systems. 1 set is very nice, minmum rust, dents, scratches. Will clean up very nice. The other has its share of rust, denst and scratches.

I am looking for $90 for the nice set and $50 for the not so nice. Even the head pipes should be worth that.

Shipping will be extra paid by you and these are very heavy and bulky so be prepared. I will box them for you. I will do it for actual cost too. I am in S Florida so you are always welcome to pick these up. I don't check here daily so be patient.

id buy the rusty set of exhaust for a 1980 xs 650 special i live in OXFORD ny central ny 13830 send me price with shipping to oxford

it's ok i ordered from ebay got exact pipe muffler for 1980 stock , for 16 .00 bucks shipping from reno nevada was 20 bucks , it came from california took the long way around , to get to central new york state but afte 12 days it was here and it fits loos better than original i took off , bike now runs much better lots of low end power now wow !

Back