Wanted - XS650 with title - that's how picky I am

BigJimmyW13

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I am looking for this for a friend of mine in the Quincy, IL area. If you have one that you are willing to part with lemme know. It doesn't have to be a runner. It's gotta be pretty cheap.

It will be chopped.

Last edited:
I bought a 77 D-model last year to refurbish for sale, and it's ready to go, already set up: 82 tank with manual petcocks freshly painted with quality black acrylic enamel (not rattle can, real paint), side covers black with silver stripes, XS Performance semi-floating rotor, Ferodo Platinum pads, Russell braided stainless brake line, Progressive Series 12 gas shocks 13.25" eye-to-eye, corrected fork springs, bronze s.a. bushings, tapered roller bearings in steering head, all electrics functioning perfectly right down to the last dash light, DID O-ring chain, Chase Harper Stealth bags and luggage rack with back rest included for the same buck if desired, ~16K on the motor, which runs flawlessly. It ain't cheap ($1400) but it needs nothing but a little detailing if your bud's concerned about that. This is a solid rider, not a carcass ready for the butcher. PM if interested, it's in Carbondale, IL.

I have a '73 TX that I'm toying with the idea of getting rid of to acquire a later model. Clean title. Pamco, green monster, sealed battery, etc. PM me if you're still looking.

Jimmy
There is a guy in NY has 4 frames a little high on price but clear titles.
PM me if you want the number
I tried to make a deal but he wants to hold out for $500.00 a frame

I have lead on a frame thats supposed to be hardtailed already but Im not sure. I know alot of police officers here in the area and one of them has one with title but I cant remember if he said it was stock or chopped I should have it in my posession in the next week or so and if he browses CL in the area Ive seen like 3 in the last week or so for pretty cheap on there.... BTW we need to hang out once you get going on your build....

Man let me know!! My build is here in TX, but my friend is getting ready to start on a build in Quincy.

Currently I'm looking for a titled frame right now for me personally. Or hell just a neck. I'd take pretty much any titled ~650 neck. Downside is it'd have to be cheap.

Back