For Sale - XS650E various parts for sale (London, UK)

voelser

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Currently working on an XS650E and have various parts that I won't be re-using for sale. All of them came of a working bike, freshly MOT-ed. I'll try and list as many parts as I can of the top of my head, if there is anything you would like or would like more detailed information, pm me and I'll send you an image and you can make me an offer.

- A set of mufflers (approx. 40mm, 700mm long). These look fairly new and non-stock. Come with brackets and bolts and nuts.
- A set of headpipes (approx. 40mm). Also look fairly new, non-stock.
- Left and right side panel, stock. I think at some point blu, then over sprayed black. Look in pretty good nick.
- Mini apehanger handlebars. No idea if they are original.
- Stock risers including rubber holders. Not too bad seeing their age.
- Stock chain guard.
- Stock centre stand with bolts and spring.
- Stock length rear shocks. No idea what they are.
- Stock front head light.
- Stock front indicators.
- Stock rear indicators.
- Rear light with license plate holder. Doesn't look stock to me.
- Instrument console. All the lights worked but the ignition key would need replacing.
- Stock Speedo.
- Stock rev counter.
- Stock left hand controls.
- Stock right hand controls.
- Stock battery tray.
- Stock battery rubber boot.
- Various electrical parts: rectifier, regulator, flasher unit, flasher canceling unit, sagety stand relay, stock coils, new looking condenser, brand new battery (even have the receipt for that).

That's about all I can think of right now. If anything else turns up, I will post it. I have worked on this bike a bit and can say it was in pretty good nick and most parts clean up quite well.

Back