For Sale - XS750 triple in ohio

Irish_prick

master of the cut'n wheel
Reaction score
Ok im sell'n a Xs750 i picked up a few weeks ago to pay for some other projects i would rather have done. the bike runs and rides good the only thing it needs is the high beam on the headlight burnt out and the switch to turn it on has broken off i just put a new rear tire and plugs on it. ask'n 1200obo this is a local pick up only sale. this things just not my style and i got to many irons in the fire. and feel free to make and offer worst thing i can say is no

0721121953.jpg

0707121658.jpg

so i took the bags off and cleaned it alittle Im hit'n a local swapmeet tomorrow and im put'n it for sale there 900 will take it. i just dont have room for this and the projects i have already

0806121213.jpg

and the bags and racks are for sale as well and there make offer

so i took the bags off and cleaned it alittle Im hit'n a local swapmeet tomorrow and im put'n it for sale there 900 will take it. i just dont have room for this and the projects i have already

0806121213.jpg

and the bags and racks are for sale as well and there make offer

Interested in the bags and rack.... what's the damage shipped to 94526?
-=PO

i have no idea never had to ship anything that big overseas but if you want to pay for the shipping i'll send it ur way

i have no idea never had to ship anything that big overseas but if you want to pay for the shipping i'll send it ur way

I'm still looking for information about the shipping.
According to Indonesia law, we are forbid to import used bike. :banghead:
But, there is a possibility if we just buy the machine and other part partially.

*miss the sensation riding XS650 :bike:

Well.. Actually depends on what part that we talkin about bro.. If you got engine number on that... Its kinda hard though... Selamat malam pak...:)

Back