Make Offer - Xtra parts off a 78 standard

swampthing

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have several items that are no longer needed up for grabs:bike:.LED mini turn signals with resistors and an e-13 flasher; a chain guard that was chrome at some point, pretty nasty now, should be blasted, clutch cable, speedo cable; air boxes; front master cylinder( needs rebuilding) horn, headlight mounting ears; front rotor with a decent set of pads and a set of side cover badges that look like the old Triumph ones. I will send you photos if you are interested:thumbsup:

Here's an update on my parts. Have speedo and tach cables,steering head nut in chrome, pretty nice. The butt end that was cut off the frame.front brake hoses with mid piece. Spark plug wires with caps. Very nice set of highway pegs, chrome with a bunch of o-rings and clamps. Breather hoses, one new and two that go to the airboxes. Tank badges, painted red but in decent shape. Some steering head bearing parts(new), a bunch of misc nuts and bolts. Side cover h/w and acorns for the head (black) center stand spring (dirty) Round engine cover that has Yamaha on it (scratched)condenser, rear brake switch (rusty but works) and a UNI air filter, 2 1/2 inch opening, 4 inch long. If I could figure out to post a photo I would Thanks. Photo's available, I can send them to you via my I-phone:thumbsup:

Here's an update on my parts. Have speedo and tach cables,steering head nut in chrome, pretty nice. The butt end that was cut off the frame.front brake hoses with mid piece. Spark plug wires with caps. Very nice set of highway pegs, chrome with a bunch of o-rings and clamps. Breather hoses, one new and two that go to the airboxes. Tank badges, painted red but in decent shape. Some steering head bearing parts(new), a bunch of misc nuts and bolts. Side cover h/w and acorns for the head (black) center stand spring (dirty) Round engine cover that has Yamaha on it (scratched)condenser, rear brake switch (rusty but works) and a UNI air filter, 2 1/2 inch opening, 4 inch long. If I could figure out to post a photo I would Thanks. Photo's available, I can send them to you via my I-phone:thumbsup:

Sent msg about speedo...

I'll take the whatever you have left over if you're going to throw it out. PM me with a shipping price.

Back