For Sale - Yamaha TT500 street tracker project, $1500.00

plane_ben

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about selling this future project, but I need to raise some cash to finish my current build. I'm sure another project will turn up, they always do. So we'll see how this goes. As the title states, I have a TT500 that a previous owner converted to flat track. As I'm told by the neighbor I bought this from, it was converted to go racing from new off the showroom. But it only managed a few hot laps of practice after the rider went down and broke a leg. Wifey said "no more racing". So he sold it to my neighbor. I bought it from him once, sold it back, then bought it again. Technically I'm the third owner, or fifth if you want to get real picky.:)

The bike has no title, never did as Arizona didn't title dirt bikes back in the day. This is a '77 or '78, can't remember for sure. Had orange plastic and tank colors when I got it. That tank had a big dish in the side from the crash, so I sold it on an XT I got rid of a few years back. I did aquire a perfect replacement for it, but the bike will also come with an Omar's tank and seat. About $850.00 on his site. Also include is some electrical off of an XT to make lights work, complete gasket set, fork seals, an 18" rim to match the front, ad some other assorted bits I've collected over the past few years. I also hace the rear fender loop that was cut off for the Omar's seat conversion, and a maintenance manual.

As the title says, I want $1500.00 for the whole package. I've researched the web and determined this is well below average sale prices. Especially for such a low time motor.
My contact number is 520-360-2226. Call any time or PM me. I'll get back ASAP either way.

IMG_0285_zps68c978ca.jpg

IMG_0284_zpsd290ceb3.jpg

IMG_0287_zps635add7e.jpg

Back