YEAH!!!!!!! PMA

griinder

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
just turned 9 months of saving all my pocket change into a fucking P.M.A. !!! Fuck YESSSSS! I GOT MY PMA!!!
Don't care what they may say
We got that attitude!
Don't care what they may do
We got that attitude!
pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma. yess.

just turned 9 months of saving all my pocket change into a fucking P.M.A. !!! Fuck YESSSSS! I GOT MY PMA!!!
Don't care what they may say
We got that attitude!
Don't care what they may do
We got that attitude!
pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma pma. yess.

200 Watts of power. :D

i dont understand the pma thing that much, out of 4 xs 650s, one i dont own anymore all of them have good stators and rotors...and the one i sold has a ton of miles on it.

no wear parts
only moving parts are the magnets
simple, new wiring
It is a proven, reliable system used on the banshee for many years
batteryless is an option
maintenance free, install and forget

these are the reasons i'm swapping.

thanks james g4 for the list.

If money is hard to come by.........mmmmmmm...... unless your origional system needed to be fixed then you have spent your money and got rid of a good working part:shrug:

no wear parts
only moving parts are the magnets
simple, new wiring
It is a proven, reliable system used on the banshee for many years
batteryless is an option
maintenance free, install and forget

these are the reasons i'm swapping.

thanks james g4 for the list.

that sounded familiar lol:laugh:

I sent two emails to Pete over the course of two weeks inquiring about the Pamco and never got any response. That was almost a month ago now. I want to give the guy my money but he doesn't make it easy.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, I was just venting a bit because I'm eager to do my ignition. Looking again at Mike's listing, that looks like what I need, thanks.

PMA all the way! i dont even test to see if they are work'n i just pull the stock crap off put them in the box with the rest of the for sale parts!

I want to run PMA as well but for the simple wiring and no battery!

I ran my stock charging system and points with simplified wiring for a good while. Then it all crapped out and I did the PMA then the Pamco. Probably the best two things I've done to the bike...

Back