Yo Mama with TC Bros Forward Controls

69mach351

Resident Newbie
Reaction score
I am still in the build process of the bike, but have the TC Bros fwd controls and just ordered Pandemonium's Yo Mama exhaust. I was wondering if anyone runs the two of them together without any fitment issues. One of the guys at Pandemonium said he had seen it done and offered a refund if it wouldn't work, but I thought I may cancel if someone tells me it cant be done (or sell my fwd controls).

Also, if anyone is interested, Pandemonium's site is down and on their facebook page, it says they are offering 10% off of phone orders.

Haha, that was a concern, but this thing aint built for comfort.

c9vHPm3.jpg

I dont have my Yo Mama pipes wrapped and if you wear jeans when you ride you dont need to wrap them.

Thanks for posting this - I had that same question when I decided to go with fwd controls on my build. Good to know that alternative will work if i want.

Thanks for the replies. My exhaust should be arriving any day (they charged my CC anyway). Looking forward to finishing it up.

I rode a sportster with side pipes a quarter mile in shorts one time. Never again will that happen. I wear pants 100%of the time riding anyway now. Thanks for replying!

Back