-Xs79-

Follow the wiring in the green circle.

Untitled.png

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but if the first pic in post #74 showing your cam chain adjuster screwed nearly all the way in is how it needed to be set, I think the cam chain is pretty badly stretched and probably should have been replaced. I'm surprised you were able to fit the acorn cover nut on with so few threads showing.

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but if the first pic in post #74 showing your cam chain adjuster screwed nearly all the way in is how it needed to be set, I think the cam chain is pretty badly stretched and probably should have been replaced. I'm surprised you were able to fit the acorn cover nut on with so few threads showing.
I will try to fix it. Now I'm interested in turning on XD

Take the orange leads going to the condensors and disconnect them. Touch the orange wire to ground and remove it. When you pull it off the ground, plug should spark. Does it?

OK, so the coils are getting power and working. Lets hook everything back up. Rotate the engine so the points are open. Now, take something like a screwdriver and short across the point gap. When you remove the screwdriver, you should get a spark. Do you?

OK, so the coils are getting power and working. Lets hook everything back up. Rotate the engine so the points are open. Now, take something like a screwdriver and short across the point gap. When you remove the screwdriver, you should get a spark. Do you?
Yes,I have a spark in both

Last edited:
Se utiliza para verificar el tiempo de encendido. ¿Tienes un voltímetro? Puedes usar eso también.

It's used to check ignition timing. Do you have a Volt ohm meter? You can use that too.

Back