young couple sneak out out town,,,,

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys,,, it never stops amazing me... i live in a small town in the western wimmera in australia,,, blink twice and you have passed it ... a young couple moved in next door,,, saying that they purchased the house ,,now about 2 weeks ago this couple sneaked ot of town on saturday night and went back to whre they came from,, in the dark of night with a goung baby...several weeks behind in in rent in rent. and trashing the house as well ... which dissapointed a few people that helped them.. ,,, they also left the pay tv . phone electriicity all on ... saying the purchased the house when in actual fact the failed to get get bank finince as they were both on centrelink payments.... and lie all the time .. its hard to understand why poeple stoop that low... neither of them ever worked and they were both ripping off centrelink and centrelink have a good record of catching up with offendors... regards oldbiker

The boss at the strip club in the town they came from called and said they would take her back. Seen it many times.

If you know they were defrauding center-link then you have a duty to dob them in. It is a privilege for the hard up and not a right, we all pay with our taxes for those that need it so why let them get away with it.

Center link is a government department that pays welfare for the unemployed, solo parents, sickness beneficiaries and hardships to people in emergency situations, usually in time of natural disasters,

Last edited:
The best, most recent one, I found was the guy asking if a bike was still for sale. The thread was over a year old and that was also the last time the seller was even on the site.
I posted that info and the guy then posted, to the seller, "PM sent".

Back