Youngblood vs nostalgia! jpdevol gets most outstanding youngblood and magoo66 gets outstanding nostalgia.

OlFart

XS650 Member
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The amount of work that has gone into either machine is a work of love for machine. Because I am an old relic I lean toward the outstanding restoration. I would be proud to show up at any gathering with that bike, including mostly Harley gatherings. I missed the final vote due to work. Supposed to be retired at 81 but there seems to be a shortage of young people. In a run-off vote I would vote for both if possible. I am stripping down a 1980 XS650 SH ?? I think. Don't get much chance to work on it.

The amount of work that has gone into either machine is a work of love for machine. Because I am an old relic I lean toward the outstanding restoration. I would be proud to show up at any gathering with that bike, including mostly Harley gatherings. I missed the final vote due to work. Supposed to be retired at 81 but there seems to be a shortage of young people. In a run-off vote I would vote for both if possible. I am stripping down a 1980 XS650 SH ?? I think. Don't get much chance to work on it.

Welcome. This place is a repository for old relics like yourself and your bike.
Pictures ! Pictures !

Welcome!

I like the restored originals too. I might have one complete this time next year "Good Lord will'in and crick don't rise"

Me a "youngblood"? Nah, but thank you😉

Last edited:
Back