Pandemonium Exhaust test fit pics - Woo Hoo :)

Cornish Pixie

Shiny obsessive
Reaction score
Well after what has felt like a lifetime waiting for it to clear UK customs, my Exhaust turned up today from Dan at Pandemonium Choppers and I have to say I'm completely made up with it. Even Mrs Pixie came out to the garage to look at them twice this afternoon and proclaimed them to be "cool" (trust me that's high praise indeed)

Top work Dan and thanks for making sense of my laughable drawings and turning a concept into reality:thumbsup:.

The pipes were designed in part to sort of echo the way in which the pipes on a TZ750 pass through the frame from left to right, as this build was originally going to take some styling cues from the TZ racers.

Anyway I'll let the pictures do the talking and apologies now for the picture fest as I am really made up with how they look.

007.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

014.jpg

004-1.jpg

Looking good. Looking defiantly non stock with those carbs and Joe Wiseguy intake. Exhaust looks very interesting. Will probably have cool sound with the length and bends. I doubt that they will need any baffles.:thumbsup:

Looking great Cornish! I have been hearing recent rumours here in Blighty that the mot is due to get much tougher sometime next year. I am aiming to get my tracker finished as soon as poss. - have you heard anything similar?

Looking great Cornish! I have been hearing recent rumours here in Blighty that the mot is due to get much tougher sometime next year. I am aiming to get my tracker finished as soon as poss. - have you heard anything similar?

Hey Shakey, yeah I'd heard something similar. To be honest I'll probably MOT it using a more conventional set up (I've got some new reverse cones here which I'll chuck onto a set of stock headers) and then swap back to this set up.

This is the only time I can remember someone apologizing for too many pics! (There is no such thing)

Those ARE bad-ass.

Those are fn sick!

Nice looking pipes! And jim540 no pipe needs baffles got to let that motor scream nice and loud

Looking good. Looking defiantly non stock with those carbs and Joe Wiseguy intake. Exhaust looks very interesting. Will probably have cool sound with the length and bends. I doubt that they will need any baffles.:thumbsup:

Those tips are badass. That bike is looking MEAN.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I am glad you like them, I think the complement the bike very well!

Dan, I more than like them, I couldn't stop grinning for about an hour when I did the test fit :D What are we going to call them?

Nice looking pipes! And jim540 no pipe needs baffles got to let that motor scream nice and loud

For the most part I agree. Loud and proud. :thumbsup: In the part of the country I live in to get a bike to pass inspection it has to have baffles in the exhaust. A buddy of mine went so far as to paint some old plastic curlers and insert them in the exhaust for the inspection. Before he drives off he would reach down and remove the painted curlers.:laugh: This method has worked for him for several years. :D

Hey Shakey, yeah I'd heard something similar. To be honest I'll probably MOT it using a more conventional set up (I've got some new reverse cones here which I'll chuck onto a set of stock headers) and then swap back to this set up.

Sounds like a good plan:thumbsup:
What is the seat unit? It has a look of 'Z9 tailpiece' to it. How much frame modding did you have to do?

Sounds like a good plan:thumbsup:
What is the seat unit? It has a look of 'Z9 tailpiece' to it. How much frame modding did you have to do?

Hi, its very similar to a Z9 tailpiece but is slightly longer, taller and is a "roomy" single seat version, which gives a look which is kind of similar to the seats used on the OW19 and OW20 TZ500's. frame modding was simple enough - extended seat rails to form the basis of a subframe, some steel plate shaped to fit in the bottom of the seat shell welded onto the subframe, seat mounting bosses welded to the subframe. I did it all at the same time as I put an exhaust heat shield into the space under the seat and above where the pipes cross over in the frame.

Back