Juicyk's Build!

Juicyk

Retro
Reaction score
Bike is being built by True Love Speedshop in Dayton Ohio!
Check them out!
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...89y7Bg&usg=AFQjCNEt0yanMcjnkJCS_2yncyhHo5wY3A

Got started tonight!
Got the 250 shocks on today and lowered the front.
7025523795_f89ae80dc1_b.jpg

6879423412_08ab84d0d5_b.jpg

7025523887_c948921125_b.jpg

Pleased with the result

Last edited:
Clip ons to the tubes would work but I believe you'll mash the front fender on the lower triple or the brake line junction the first time you hit a good bump. Love them Heritage Specials.

Id suggest lowering it a bit differently then you have, thats fine for an inch or so, but wow..hit the brakes and your going to hit your crown. Plus, your going to scrape on corners if you ride like a man..

Check my build for inspiration on seats and such..similar to what your doing..

EDIT: I see you plan to lower it properly.. carry on!

Id suggest lowering it a bit differently then you have, thats fine for an inch or so, but wow..hit the brakes and your going to hit your crown. Plus, your going to scrape on corners if you ride like a man..

Check my build for inspiration on seats and such..similar to what your doing..

EDIT: I see you plan to lower it properly.. carry on!

Hhaha, yeah I've been following your threads. Im thinking im going to use a skateboard to mock up the pan then make a metal one using it as a guide. I also plan on shortening the loop about an inch or so.

Just a few more pics for the thread.
7040865733_d419fea90b_b.jpg

Cut the mufflers and tucked the exhaust!
6894769266_2c9a1d7131_b.jpg

Also on the way ignition and hugh's pma upgrades!

Change of plans I think, was going wit a flat brat style seat. Now thinking custom "cafe-ish" tail with seat pan.

Possible something with this shape (the tail) but flat with the seat!
ryland_82xv750_e.jpg

Going kick only as well, possibly batteryless. Any thoughts or suggestions on the subject? Reliability, drivability etc?

Out of school in 4 weeks! Cannot wait to finish her up.:bike:

that tail should look real good dude. you gotta run clip ons on this;)

Thats the plan brother! Had some off of a cb I the shop to see how i liked them before the photos were taken!

Im working on a site for True Love Speedshop at the moment, so hopefully soon there will be a place to display all the work done there as well as other info. Keep an eye out!

Just an update for those who are following.
PMA was shipped out today as well as new cables, and 48mm white face speedo from Mikes xs! Spacers for the forks being made this week, just tying up loose ends before its time for sand blasting and clear!
Also looking for a helmet and jacket!

2 Weeks and I'm out of class and it times to ride!

Last edited:
alright well long time no update but the bike is coming to a close very soon!
Recently cut out the seat pan, and arc for the fender! The welding and bending is set for tomorrow, the tear down begins and itll all be sent to the sand blaster!
20120510-043515.jpg

Also since being home from school I've been working a lot with Nick from True Love Speed Shop, the guy who is helping build the bike. Just launched his site last night and will continue to update with all the cool stuff that rolls out of the shop!
Check him out www.truelovespeedshop.com

Back