Make Offer - 1974 TX650 Original Condition, 9189mi. 2 Owner, Stored indoors, Clean,Perfect Running

T3chnic4l

T3chnic4l
Reaction score
I'm tossing this listing up for a friend, he is a machinist and fabricator. He inherited a 1973 TX650, since he has too many toys to begin with he is interested in selling it. It's in picture perfect condition, Not a spot of rust to be found. It has 9189 miles, everything is in perfect working order and it runs perfectly. Carbs have recently been cleaned and with fresh gaskets. The bike has always been stored in a heated shop so its never been left to the elements, Tires are in excellent condition as well. Overall the bike is perfect original, they turn signals are off the bike so they don't get damaged, but he has them and they are also in perfect original condition, intact lenses and no scratches. All systems are spot on, even the pull lever electric start. Feel free to make offers on this, I told him I would list it and feel it out. He is a very reasonable man to deal with, the bike is located in Fargo, ND.

Attachments

• Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 210
  • LeftSide.jpg
    LeftSide.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 222
  • LeverStart.jpg
    LeverStart.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Motor.jpg
    Motor.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Buyer is hoping for $2500 or a close offer, had two deals fall through due to scheduling difficulties on buyers end. Have more photos and videos or it starting and running, one video is of a one kick cold start after not being started for 9 months. Fantastic runner, beautiful bike. I can send all the photos and videos if interested.

gcmoto;I sure hope someone up your way buys the 73tx soon.I'm scaring
myself,do I price shipping cost or do I call in a favor,or just turn off the ole
laptop & stay in bed and have the snooze ya loose factor thrashing in my noodle.

Thanks magoo66 i just spoke to them,hope to have it paid and picked up by this weekend. I just bought my wife a 74 500 in blue and i wanted this one for myself.

Back