Two Wheel Mafia: Rear Drum Brake Pivot and Mount

Two Wheel Mafia

www.twowheelmafia.com
Reaction score
Brake Pivot : NEW LOWER PRICE $ 35 FREE Shipping

Works with TC Bros Forward Controls.

Everyone knows and complains about the big ugly stock rear drum brake pivot system, so here is our solution; a much smaller compact design with all the stopping power of the full stock size. The pivot and the mount are cut out on the water jet for a precise cut and fit and all the welds are done from the back for a very very clean but strong look.

Pivot Mount is designed tall for 2 different type of mounting options. 1) You can just cut some off the bottom, to your desired height and weld it directly to the frame rail or 2) My way which is cut a "piggy back" slit in the frame rail and drop the mount in and then weld it for extra strength.

The pivot itself comes stock with a 5/16 NF 24 (fine) thread count bungs to except a ball joint elbow that you can get and any Honda lawn mower dealer so you can connect them to the brake and forward control rods (which I also sell and can make to any length you wish).

If the 5/16 NF 24 (fine) thread count bungs do not meet your need, just tell me what your thread needs are and I'll custom make one for you.

Options: Another option is a spring back or brake light switch attachment. For no additional cost I can add an extra rod to the pivot for you can attach a spring. (See pics of my bike)

If Interested you can contact me directly at frankr@twowheelmafia.com for more info.

Payments are excepted thru paypal

Please be specific on that your are ordering, how many and an address for prompt delivery.

Frankie
www.twowheelmafia.com

Attachments

• pivot together.jpg
    pivot together.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 413
  • Pivot parts.jpg
    Pivot parts.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 400
  • P1020289.jpg
    P1020289.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 610
  • P1020290.jpg
    P1020290.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
Nice setup it will work with mids too. You may want to make one up with a small rod for master cylinders looks like that would also work off your setup. Hard to find to adapt to Harley Master for rear disk brake.

do you provide the rods from the brake to the pivot and to the forward controls with all connections? its a sweet clean setup!!

Back