Mike's xs fl

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Been holding back but got to order a bunch of parts and been watching all the posts.
HAS IT GOT BETTER ????
Are you getting your parts ?????????
OR are you guys going to someone else????????
I got 4 bikes that got to leave by end of month and i need Close to $2500.00 in parts
They were OUT of CARBs OUT of 750 Big Bore Kits OUT of Piston Kits
Anyone got any good news!!!!!!!!
I just don't want to put all my eggs in one baskety and get burnt!
SORRY TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE BUT THIS IS BUSINESS

Give 650 Central a call. You will bet to talk to Mike himself by the end of the day. Sounds like you will have a large order so you'll avoid the service charge. Everything I've ordered from him got from California to St. Louis in a few business days.

Call 650 Central. If he doesn't have it, he'll get it or get it to you soon and tell you that himself on the phone!!!! Holy shit, a real, live person. Whooda thunkit.

Hey,why not just give them a call?I'm sure that they would love to hear from all of their happy customers,and get to know them better in the process!# 352-540-9295.

It took 9 days to get my last order, that included a weekend. (this was like last week)
So it was not fast like before, but not too unreasonably slow, either.

FWIW, I just placed an order today for a bunch of electrical connector type stuff. So, we shall see! I'm still giving them a chance.

ya i orderd on march 27 and my stuff is saposed to be here today so its about nine days for me too hopefully all parts i did order are in there

Eh.... Just order NOW and then you'll get it when you actually need it.

I've placed about 3K in orders in the last month or so, and they take a lil' bit longer, but I still get what I need.

How to run a small bussiness........................Buy a big one, put the prices up, do not communicate with the customers and stuff around the shipping.........it will end up small:laugh:

As i said in my previous post,the # for Mike's XS is; 352-540-9295.It is the # i have used to contact the warehouse for the last 8 years.FYI there is not even a listing in my latest phone book,or even back to 2009 for an "L&B Barbeque" in Hernando county Fl.Yeah,"weird".

OK i am going to try and order some parts and see if i get them in NINE DAYS
and order the rest from the west coast lets see who ships faster to NEW JERSEY. Hugh they could have walked them to you in 9 days your closer than me.

Yeah, I'm lucky enough that I don't need anything that fast, I have plenty to keep me busy and am never waiting on parts anymore... I placed an order 2 nights ago, still no tracking number though

I just got hit with the hammer and got to get 4 complete bikes out by the end of this month and need about $2000.00 in parts to use and fill back the stock i used up already. Bad timing on there part but business is business and i just scored some bikes and CARBS so i will just have to use what i got to get everyone riding. So we will try them and hope its not 9 days.

Reason I said the BBQ place, is if you search that number, that comes up. Either way I don't like ordering parts and getting screwed out of "second day" shipping fee. If a company can't do as they advertise, maybe they should be in another business, or take it off the website. I own my business and when I say 2nd day shipping, I mean you will get it in 2 days. Not 3, not 4, not 9!!!!! Piss poor planning in my opinion. New word of the month for mike's, "Out of Stock".

Last edited:
Talked to Mike at 650 Central yesterday and he says he gets a lot of his parts from Mike's XS. I need a gasket set and a seal set. He says they're on back order. Go figure.

Back