For Sale - 16" 36 spoke rim for drum brake rear stock xs650

xstc

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a nice 16" 36 spoke rim for an XS650. It is the rim only no spokes or hub. If you have an 18 and want to make it a 16 you'll just need spoke which are available from mikesxs. I have a brand new tire on my 18 and would rather spend money on other parts of the bike than changing the rear wheel size right now I know alot of guys are always looking for these and i'd rather help someone out than let it sit unused. I'm looking for $65 + shipping. Pretty firm on the price. Thanks.

Is this steel or aluminum? Any pics? Might be interested. Let me know how much shipping would be to zip 14304-1745 as I'll be there next weekend and could pick up (I'm in Canada but am going to Niagara Falls NY UPS store next weekend).

Is this steel or aluminum? Any pics? Might be interested. Let me know how much shipping would be to zip 14304-1745 as I'll be there next weekend and could pick up (I'm in Canada but am going to Niagara Falls NY UPS store next weekend).

Its a steel wheel. Not the shouldered type. I will try to get a pic up here tonight and i'll PM you the shipping cost.

Here's a pic of the rim

Attachments

• 2012-03-05 20.12.10.jpg
    2012-03-05 20.12.10.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 75
Back