Trade - 1956 Chevy 2 dr project for XS650

Finknik

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I acquired this and realized with the other projects I have that there will be no time for this one for quite a while. It's got a Camaro front clip already installed along with the 10 bolt rear end. It still has the orginal front seat, which are a pain to find if they're missing. Grill, taillights and other trim are in the trunk and it does have fenders and hood, they're just off in the pic. It's a typical dry NM car with the only rust I could find being right in front of the passenger rear wheel well, one rocker, and the panel between the trunk and bumper. It's a project, but they all are unless you have a ton of cash to spend up front. I'm looking to get an XS650 and am willing to throw a little cash in for the right one, or just trade straight across. I'm on the TX-NM border and you can reach me at nik at finkniks.com or call me at 575 6three1 5564

Attachments

• 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 150
Good luck! The first car I ever worked on was a 1956 Chevy 210 2 door post sedan that my father got for the family to work on and go to shows in. Now we have a 38 Ford streetrod. Just got him into bikes though.

Looks like a Belair. Someone scoop this car up!

Back