Make Offer - 1969 yamaha ct 175 parts bike

mkrill85

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Just picked up an all original ct 175 missing chain and the kick start wont engage. So im using some parts off it and ditching the rest. All original parts, decent shape tanks good, carbs good, make offer on anything you may want. Tank would like kinda cool on the xs imo, but would take a little work. I lol'd at the tires actually being the same size as my 73 rear, so I may use that too. Let me know what your interested in.

Motor - Unsure at this point will check this weekend if its tied up.
Bars
Frame (No Title)
Rims (front/rear drum)
Tank

Anything else just comment. I got the bike pretty cheap so just hoping to recoup a bit and get a couple parts, so ill sell off stufff cheap. Heres some pics.

IMG_20140511_115506_zpsfc690764.jpg

IMG_20140511_115520_zpsb400d683.jpg

IMG_20140511_115530_zpse9226ae2.jpg

Last edited:
Tank's in good condition, no dents. Could use a good cleaning inside but not real bad for being almost 50 years old. Make offer on parts, please think of shipping too. Whats it worth to you :)

Bumping up lots of pretty good parts on this bike. Make offer, I wont say no as long as its in reason.

I ended up scoring a tank so I wouldnt need that 1 anymore... are the bars 7/8? if they are how much for all the controls and the headlight assembly

Bars are 7/8 yea. Do you mean levers and all or just electric controls? I would have to double check but I think it only has left side electrics, Headlight, turns, and horn if I remember right.

Back