Make Offer - 1970 XS1 roller, both drum wheels, tons of other hard to find pre 74 XS650 parts...

natek

XS Obsessed
Reaction score
title says it all... I'm looking for custom/bobber parts including solo seats, headlights, front disc caliper mount/fender mount for DNA springer, custom bobber fenders, cool bars, extended/braced swingarms, REALLY LOOKING FOR a 16 or 17" rear Harley wheel that can take a 160-180 rear tire and a sprocket for use on an XS (I also have a jack shaft I could use so all rear wide spoked wheels will be considered!). I have TONS of parts so if you have something I need and dont see what you need ASK ME!

-Complete roller 1970 XS1 includes both 19" front drum brake wheel with complete drum assembly and tire that holds air (looks like it was new but sat; dry rot)
-Complete 70 34mm front end including chrome lowers
-70 XS1 frame and swing arm
-1974 34mm front caliper
-73 and 74 compression release cover and lever, 1 cable
-2 73 TX seats, one mint, one in 6 of 10 condition
-4" over recently rebuilt 35mm Forks by Frank forks w/flawless chrome tubes
-2 sets of stock 35mm forks in 9 of 10 condition
-several sets of Mikuni BS38 cabs either linked or not
-Rear disc calipers (x2)
-drum and disc rear swing arms with or without new bronze bushings

Make offer of cash or trade! will ship everything but the roller and am willing to part the roller our and ship for the right offer (I know everyone wants the front wheel/hub and I KNOW what it's worth so don't waste our time!)

I have and can take tons more pictures in RESPONSE to your offer... please don't ask for pics if you have not told me what you may offer. Thanks!
Natekinney@me.com :bike:
photo.jpg

image-5.jpg

image2.jpg

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 131
@gggGary here are some pics:
1973seat005.jpg

1973seat002.jpg

1973seat001.jpg

1973seat003.jpg

@livingdeadMC I text' you a bit ago! Let's work something out for the forks and your crusty wheel hahaha

Pullleeese Keep this board civil.
IMHO it's legal to sell motorcycle parts between private parties in all 50 states.
Also IMHO $95 for an early rolling chassis is a VERY good price.

Thank you @gggGary, I thought it was more than fair pricing also. My apology for having to have participated in any "drama" on a motorcycle forum of all places... Onward!

Also, gggG, waiting on of my dad needs the 73 seat and if not and you still want it it's yours!

If I was close that chassis would have been in my garage a week ago.

Yes let me know on the seat, I would be happy to pick the bones of that 71 as long as there will be a big box anyways......
turn signals, any straight color painted parts ie gold or blue. fenders, brackets etc. seat latch.

Pullleeese Keep this board civil.
IMHO it's legal to sell motorcycle parts between private parties in all 50 states.
Also IMHO $95 for an early rolling chassis is a VERY good price.

that was a price he sat for a BARE chassis with nothing attached. I even wondered if I would get the yokes....Get your facts straight with more details please.

Can a moderator please remove this idiot from this? The current items for sale are listed above and still for sale AS DESCRIBED.

BUMP:

Still for sale 1970 19" XS1 front wheel w/complete drum brake hub, low milage tire that holds air but has bad dry rot - Current bid $260 + shipping (prefer local pickup, if shipping must be drop off and you pay for the ride)

The above roller minus wheels & swing arm; 1970 XS! w/gages, headlight, tail light, rear fender, triples, 34mm original forks w/chrome lowers, battery box & misc other parts attached to the frame (See pics above) $95 cash for pickup or $125 and you pay shipping & handling/packaging (not in a hurry, don't really want to deal with shipping)

Thanks dudes

@Rock I've got the whole roller still for sale just sitting. I am planning on using the front wheel on a springer hard tail build but it's not a necessity. In no hurry to sell but make an offer if you're interested ....PM me

@Rock I've got the whole roller still for sale just sitting. I am planning on using the front wheel on a springer hard tail build but it's not a necessity. In no hurry to sell but make an offer if you're interested ....PM me
Found me an RD350 with 17mm axle
Thanks

Last edited:
Just for the record, that looks to be a 1971 xs1b, not a 1970 xs1.
Round tail light, lack of external fork springs indicates its a 1971.

@Kyd neck tube VIN says 70, could have had some parts from other bikes added/swapped this is a bike I got with my 78 dirt tracker, never had a motor or title... @jimmy still got it...

Back