Make Offer - 1972 650 chopper (springer, custom frame, lots of extras) Just L@@K!!!

specialman

XS Power
Reaction score
-Fresh 'Mirror Black' Powdercoated Frame

-Fresh Black paint (tank, fender)

-Custom Frame w/ Maltese Cross' behind neck stem and where the rear axle goes thru

-8" over DNA Springer (new) and New neckstem bearings

-Chrome 11/2 Risers (new)

-Chrome Drag Bars with a little pull back (new)

-Anodized Black Torpedo Grips (new)

-Harley 2000-Up Rear Caliper and pads (new) + Custom Bracket

-Chrome 'Zoid' Mirrors (new)

-Chrome Headlight (new $200) (needs a bracket fabbed up)

-Custom Forward Controls and Chrome Flaming Pegs

-Peanut Mustang Gas Tank + 2 new Petcocks and Fuel Lines and "T"

-Custom Shaped Rear fender

-New Battery

-Simplified Chopper Harness (Headlight, Taillight, Brake Light) doesnt need turn signals cause of year

-AMA Customs Maltese Cross 2 piece License plate frame and taillight

-Cat-Eye Tailight

-Harley Davidson Pouch to hide the electronics

-Brand new Battery

-21" and 16" Chrome Spoked Wheels and tires (150-300 miles on them) Great shape

-1983 Electronic Ignition Motor w/ Fresh rebuild and new clutch (0 Miles)

Lots and lots more...It needs some finishing but with a weekend and some simple mechanical and fabrication skills it could be road worthy(almost every single part is there)

Considering Trades as well...

100_2360.jpg

100_2361.jpg

100_2362.jpg

100_2363.jpg

100_2364.jpg

100_2365.jpg

100_2366.jpg

100_2369.jpg

100_2367.jpg

100_2368.jpg

100_2370.jpg

Low down...ive been working on this bike for 4 years, it was my first bike. I have sold it once and bought it back for double the price. I would really like to see someone buy it who is going to take the time and care as i did. If i part with this bike i would rather not ever see it again, it is truely something in which i cherish and it would be hard to see someone else have it. I either need to sell it or finish it. As you can see this bike is literally in my living room. I took good care of this bike, im just lost and cant seem to get direction to finish this bike. If i dont sell or trade this bike I will probably have Daddy G cycles help finish it up. Its just tough for me cause with the frame being custom and using both standard and metric parts everything has to be one off. Last yr my garage burnt down with everything I had in it. Pipe bender, welder, plasma cutter, bandsaw and all my other tools plus my xr100, Suzuki Quadzilla, and my Mr. Turbo'd zx-11. This bike luckily was in my shed but i lost everything so making anything for this bike anymore was impossible. Im 24 and worked my ass off for everything I had.
Im not asking for NO PITTY PARTY, im simply trying to let you guys know where im coming from.
Thanks in advance for listening to my BS.
-Kevin

If you don't sell it and want to finish it up so you can see it completed and then sell it. Give me a call.We can work something out. I can finish it up and you can either pay for the bike when done or we can sell it then you can pay me what you owe on it.I hate to see something like this get cut up after you put a lot into it. Doesn't look like to much need to be done. I got plenty of customers who want bikes complete and i am all out and not building anymore complete bikes this year only KIT BIKES and RAT BIKES.
Let me know we are here to help.

180mm the frame will accept prob a 250mm but you would have to use a jack shaft
daddyg- Thanks, do you think we could bang this out in one day? Not that its a trust issue at all but i would like to help (if thats at all possible) and i dont really want to leave the bike all the way in jersey. I figured if you wanted to mess with it i could bring it up early one day and we could have the better part of the day to get it together.

Last edited:
Trades would be considered i would be looking for an almost specific look. 3" Stretch, 38 Degree Rake, 2" under springer running and riding. 180+ rear tire. Yes, i know this is too much to ask, lol.

at most...Throttle housing to fit the Torpedo grips (or modify mine a little), Throttle cable to work with the grips and carb, Clutch Lever that will work with 1" bars and the factory cable, a rod made for the forward controls to the master cylinder, two holes drilled and tapped in the forwards for the pegs, 1-2 small spacers for rear wheel, a small spacer made for the rear caliper, small piece of flat iron cut and drilled to bolt to the springer and to the headlight, 2 pod filters, finish wiring (headlight, taillight, switches) fill with gas and oil and give her hell.
Kevin
Daddy G and anyone else interested to speak to me you can reach me at (717) 826-5463 and after 4 at 610-698-9272

You want all that done in one day?
You got to order a VTX clutch perch that fits cable and 1" bars
Wiring alone is 3 to 4 hours
So if you ever seen SHARK TANK ON TV they say I AM OUT
Well sorry not in one day maybe someone else can help you out for a one day build.
Just too busy right now.

if it takes a "professional" 3-4 hours to wire 15-20 wires? that doesnt sound right it took me 2 hours to wire this bike yesterday and i ran the headlight and taillight wiring through the frame and soldered all the joints w/ the diagram you posted in my other thread. I never wired a bike in my life...

if it takes a "professional" 3-4 hours to wire 15-20 wires? that doesnt sound right it took me 2 hours to wire this bike yesterday and i ran the headlight and taillight wiring through the frame and soldered all the joints w/ the diagram you posted in my other thread. I never wired a bike in my life...

So it runs and lights up the headlight and tail light?

besides a fueling issue which i am trying to address yes. It will fire but wont stay running. headlight, taillight, brake light and neutral light work

daddy g are you talking about a honda vtx? btw gdaddy i dont mean to put any of your skills down at all, i seen the work you do and its legit but honestly i had my 81 wired up and firing in about 2 hours. So if i can wire this bike up can we work something out or what?

anyone else interested in this bike?

Your not hurting my feelings But you are good if you can wire Ignition switch with starter -horn- upper and lower light switch - brake light- coils -electronics-front and rear lights-neutral light and put wires threw frame . You don't need me. You are doing good on your own.

Back