1972 titled frame

What is the current value of a titled 72 xs650 newly primed and painted?
Hi Hawkeye,
"as much as the traffic will bear"?
I see "Titled necks" offered in our classifieds for $300 although I dunno how many have sold at that price.
Mind you, a steering head will mail for ~$20 via USPS but a complete frame is too big to mail and will cost (at a pure guess) $100+ to ship.
If it were mine to sell I would settle for $500 + shipping. That or hang it in the rafters for a future build.

200-250 is the going rate in the US of A but it varies, I have bought them for near nothing several times. Guy here in WI has an 80 special roller with title, he started at 250 and has been going down in price.

One-Billion-Dollars-4-Sprout-550x545.jpg

200-250 is the going rate in the US of A but it varies, I have bought them for near nothing several times. Guy here in WI has an 80 special roller with title, he started at 250 and has been going down in price.
ggGary I am interested in a titled neck and frame if you would point me in the right direction and would help with a pricing range im a vet and on fixid income this is my first real build and i jumped in and scooped up the first decent condition bike i found on CL ir just so happened to be a 79xs i had no idea the following these bikes had but my not so bright move was buying a non titled bike i live in asheville nc so a bill of sale is useless if someone in nc tenn va sc of surrounding has a titled frame id be a buyer at the right price thanks

Back