For Sale - 1972 XS2/XS650 parts

Yes I still have that and since I cut the rear of my frame off, I'm pretty sure I don't need it lol

Waiting for funds to be posted for the second tank, first one is gone so yes, sorry

As of right now most everything I'm not using or going to look at in my mock-up is gone. I still have a stock wiring harness, battery box, and air box that can go. Once my mock-up is done if I decide I don't want to use the parts I kept, I'll post them. Thanks everyone that bought stuff from me. I've already turned the cash into new parts.

Hey bret. Hows that frame working for you? Do you have time at the end of next week for me to come by after work and pick up that fender mount? Thanks Terry.

Sure Terry give me a call if you still have my #. The frame came in last Fri. I had a big road trip with the wife this weekend so I didn't get to post pics yet but Monstercraftsman did a great job and went above and beyond with customer service.

Sorry mine is disc and from what I understand if I lose or break a part I'm SOL

I only have the black tank left. I'd like $40 plus shipping. It has good petcocks and is lined

I need a beat tank for a scrambler project. I'll take the black one if MrYeats doesn't have dibs. Can paypal immediately.

Hi, Know this is an older post, but do you still have a front fender with stays? Thanks.

Back