Sold / Found / Inactive - 1972 XS2 XS650 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bob be like....

snoopy happy dance.gif

It’s a bike anyone would be proud to own.

I’ve never had a bike that I was able to just sit on and go (beyond the rd200 I got when I was 12). Everything has needed atleast a weekend or twos worth of work to get going down the road. Or had a long list of things that needed doing in the immediate future. It’ll be refreshing.

And that fake out take is 👌👌👌.

It’s movin to the central coast of California.
We hope to spend much quality time together along the quiet empty roads.

I can’t think of a more perfect environment to ride that bike. I have found it to be supremely comfortable in the 45-55 mph range, cruising along meandering two lane roads is it’s happy place. It feels like it could do that all day. :)

Well it’s arrived in one piece and certainly not a let down in any way.

I can also add that Bob is probably the most organized man I’ve ever met. Box of spare parts (meticulously cleaned may I add) labeled and organized! - even sent me a STAMPED and addressed envelope to send back a receipt with! - the kind of guy that makes giving your money to a pleasure!! It was tooo easy!!

1DA4161D-2109-4C7F-A252-33D3A83060D8.jpeg

I can also add that Bob is probably the most organized man I’ve ever met. Box of spare parts (meticulously cleaned may I add) labeled and organized! - even sent me a STAMPED and addressed envelope to send back a receipt with! - the kind of guy that makes giving your money to a pleasure!! It was tooo easy!!

View attachment 213321
Congrats! It truly is a beauty. Now go enjoy it, for all of us!

View attachment 213321
Very nice. Congrats!

View attachment 213321
Superb machine from the gifted hands of Bob. Enjoy it for all of us who are less able, and less fortunate.

Back