For Sale - 1972 XS650 build (you'll want to see)

teionjames

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
FOR SALE
1972 Yamaha xs650 with a TC Bros hard tail (3" stretch). Kick only. No title (builders title isn't hard to get, bike is clean). Shaved Ironhead front end swap. Rear drum and wheel completely rebuilt and polished, new spokes. You're not going to find another rear set up like this. Comes with West Eagle solo seat, extra set of carbs and a few other odds and ends. Motor ran perfectly before all work was done. Hard tail was professionally welded. I have more pictures for anyone interested, just text me. Asking $1,000 with this rear set up. Will sell for $800 with stock xs rear set up. NOT SHIPPING!! Located in southern Maryland. Willing to drive 50-75 miles to meet a buyer out of the area. 240-398-9400 cell. Text anytime. Thanks!

image.jpg

Haha. Let's hope a buyer thinks so as well. I'd love to keep her but I've got my other build going on and I'm moving so it just needs to go. Thanks for looking.

UPDATE: Willing to trade for an older running dirt bike (like a 125 or something small like that) worth 500-600 and cash to make up the difference of $1,000. If not a dirt bike, a 2" under springer front end worth 600-700 (or even a 300-400 DNA springer)and cash again to make up the difference of $1,000. Or a gsxr 1000 inverted fork set up and $700.

Back