Wanted - 1973 tx650 34mm fork tubes stock length

chopit25

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for stock length 34mm fork tubes for a 1973 tx650. The ones I have are ten inches too long. Mikesxs is out of new ones and I really want to get this roller going. Anyone got these laying around? Thanks!

Posted via Mobile

I saw that they have t hrm in stock and they are the mikesxs of canada. They only ship in canada. I sent s message to mikesxs to see when they can get them in stock. I would really like to get the stock tubes soon as the weather is nice and all of the other things I need are readily available.

Posted via Mobile

I called franks this morning and they csn supply what I need but wanted $269 plus shipping. I would not mind the $150 miked price for new tubes but if it is over $250 I was thinking of just spending a little more and getting a springer.

Posted via Mobile

Frank makes great stuff I have a set of his +4 in my 08 vstar 650 daily driver. I want a springer myself but 600 is alot for a FE that you still have to get a new front wheel and brakes for. Looking at about 800 to do a springer FE unless you can find a used one.

Yeah I really don't want to spend that much right now. I am just about the most impatient person ever. Lol

Posted via Mobile

Yeah I could get them cut down I guess. I will see what that will cost.
I looked on ebay but I wasn't finding what I needed. That was on my mobile app and maybe I need to search different.

Posted via Mobile

I used this search on EBAY " XS650 34mm fork tubes" Found some ,but, they looked pitted and I already have pitted ones!!...Al

Back