For Sale - 1973 TX650

fastfred28

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I bought this bike several months ago to build a bobber out of but its to clean.i cant cut up this beautiful bike.odometer shows 40,000,has great compression.both petcocks need rebuilt,they leak when opened.looking to get $1500 or bo. Clean ohio title.the pipe has plastic or something melted on it in pics its not rust. I also have a 1974 frame with no title that goes with it. 724-622-6390
http://youngstown.craigslist.org/mcy/2777691677.html

2wodc10.jpg

Do you still have this? If so, other than the petcocks leaking, does it run and drive? Shift through all the gears? No clutch problems? I'm new to the XS world, this has a petcock for each carb?

Still for sale or trade.runs and drives,could use a new battery and 1 turn signal lense on the front and a headlight bulb.shifts smooth and clutch works great.

Last edited:
Norm i charged the battery up last night it wont start with elec. Start but i got it running today by kick start.i think carbs need cleaned again and some fresh gas.

If its available still, any interested in trading for a solid 1980 XS650 Special that wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings if you chopped it?

Back