For Sale - 1973 XS650 For Sale w/ Clear Title and Compression $800

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Gentlemen-

I have a 1973 XS650 for sale. I want to give forum members first shot at everything. This is a TX with a compression release motor. Almost everything is there except the seat and a couple small items. If you want original mufflers, I have many that you can look through. The brake actuator rod is bent, and there is no drive chain. It will need new cables, a carb rebuild, plug wires and fuel lines at the very least. The bike comes with a layer of vintage dust. The tank has two decent dents, but they could be pulled. The inside is amazingly clean. Since I have owned it for the past year it has been stored inside. I can not speak for the previous owners. It has a clear Kansas title. The motor is moving freely and has compression. Please feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions.

403382431.jpg

403382432.jpg

I will be offering 5 bikes for sale with titles and motors with compression. They will be all in the same price range, with varying years. My family business has become increasingly more important and I need to focus more on it these days. Our office shop could really use the floor space that is being taken up by these bikes.

Thanks for looking.

Back