Wanted - 1974-78 seat latch

DogBunny

Motorcychologist
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Latch.jpg

Looking for a 1974-1978 seat latch.
Just like the one above, except there should be a hook (like in the upper right in the pic) in the rectangular hole.
This is the part of the seat locking mechanism that is attached to the underside of 1974-1978 seats.
Email me at william@handspiral.com

Do you still have this available? I can also use the helmet lock also if you have that.

I have one still if your interested. Don't have a helmet hook. Seat latch to include hinges for the seat also. $25.00 shipped free to your house. PM me if you want them. Offer stands for anyone else who may need this if Wingmans not interested. Mike Stenseth

I have one still if your interested. Don't have a helmet hook. Seat latch to include hinges for the seat also. $25.00 shipped free to your house. PM me if you want them. Offer stands for anyone else who may need this if Wingmans not interested. Mike Stenseth
I would be interested if you had the lock plate (hook) to go with it. The Latch is $16 new at Mikes.

I would buy it from them than. I did have the lock plate included at my price. Sold it all to another member.Mike
I don't like to buy small items from Mikes because they have the minimum shipping cost of $7plus for things that can ship easily for $2. Plus they don't carry the plate at all. I would prefer to buy both peaces from one person to make only one shipping charge, and to ensure the parts are both from the same bike. Must be 1974 to 1979 xs650 standard. NOT a special.Thanks for your response Mike. Your sale at $25 was a good deal.

Last edited:
Back