For Sale - 1975 XS650B project bike

Shovel Jockey

Piano Tuna
Reaction score
Upstate South Carolina mountains, (Moonshiner 28)
1975 XS650B. 15K miles My son bought this bike less than a year ago. Our plan was to build it into a mild cafe or restore it. We have since decided on working in a different direction with a different bike so the old girl's for sale. The bike is partially disassembled; bars,front fender, tank,seat & signals have been removed. Currently it has a set of extended forks installed but I do have the originals. The seat is not original, looks like a king/queen from another model. Most everything else is all there and stock. I heard the engine run when my son test rode it and it seemed fine, idled great although it has been a few months since it's been started. I did notice the rims are the same size as our other 75 XS650B but are chrome steel and not the original alloy. The bike comes with a spare set of tires, backrest, crash bar & highway bar. It has a clear Tennessee title as we have not titled it in South Carolina yet. I will try to get some pictures out ASAP. It will make a great project bike or daily rider with very little work. $2500. Send a PM or call (828) 508-3772. Thanks, Joe

Last edited:
Back