For Sale - 1978 and 1980 XS 650 Special Tracker Project Pittsburgh, PA

greasygear5

XS650 Member
Reaction score
photo5.jpg

Price dropped to $2000

I am looking to sell my XS650 Street Tracker project. The complete bike is a 1980 XS650 Special that does NOT have a title. Bike starts up, but needs the carbs cleaned. I haven't touched this bike since purchasing it.

photo31.jpg

photo22.jpg

Included is the frame for a 1978 XS650 Special that DOES have a clean Pennsylvania title. My plan was to modify this frame and swap everything needed from the complete bike. I have removed all unnecessary tabs and removed the rear hoop.

photo17.jpg

photo52.jpg

The swing arm is off of a late 80's Yamaha Radian.

photo12.jpg

The forks are from a 93 Katana. They have been polished and rebuilt by Banke Performance. The triple trees are also from Banke Performance and were special made for this bike. Up top are Afam 100 handlebars. For braking I have the stock 93 Katana calipers with new pads and custom made brackets(also Banke Performance) to allow for 320mm rotors. The master cylinder is a Brembo 13mm.

photo42.jpg

photo32.jpg

photo23.jpg

photo37.jpg

photo47.jpg

The wheels were also built by Banke Performance. They feature stainless steel spokes and nipples from Buchanan, laced to aluminum Sun rims.

photo55.jpg

photo56.jpg

The rear wheel has a Rad manufacturing cush drive hub with a 3.00x19 rim. It has custom spacers and rear axle built off the Radian swing arm. Has a 10.5" Brembo rotor and Brembo caliper with Banke brake hanger.

photo36.jpg

photo34.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo44.jpg

photo15.jpg

Stock XS650 front hub with new bearings installed. It has also been machined and polished. The rim is 2.75x19. A custom axle and spacers have been made to fit the forks. The front discs are 320mm Brembo rotors.
photo24.jpg

photo43.jpg

photo53.jpg

Looking to only do local pickup. I live in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
I have invested close to $6000 into this project. My asking price is $3500 obo or partial trade for Sprint car parts. I am not looking to part out. This project is ready for paint, powdercoat, and assembly.

Last edited:
Back