For Sale - 1978 XS650 Special BOBBER

XSsesive50

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

full
I have been building this project for about 3 years. It is a rider, not a show bike but definitely a head turner. Pamco ignition, TC Brothers foot pegs and handle bars, grips and throttle from Metal Factory Works, Brat weld on kit from Monstercraftsman, Firestone tires, new Biltwell seat, Anti-Gravity lithium battery, all new cables and levers, rebuilt rear master cylinder, new front brake master cylinder, 4" copper headlight, new regulator rectifier, new rear shocks from Mikes XS, new bobber wiring harness, Mikuni carbs, with 1 into 2 throttle cable, all new fluids, Sportster tank. Electric start with new crank engagement gear, and spring (no more grinding starter). I will include a new in box set of Mikes XS headers. The engine has 23,000 miles on it but runs, shifts and idles great. No leaks. Valves adjusted last December and about 20 miles on the bike since then. Matching numbers, clear title. $3,000 Shipping is up to the buyer but I will store the bike until you arrange shipping. SOLD LOCALLY!