For Sale - 1979 Standard with Title $550

No answer yet, if i don't hear an answer soon i'm going with you for the 79, I will PM you now about possible meetup.

Throw my name in the hat if all comes crashing down or all falls apart. I live in Rice Lake Wi and could meet you anywhere anytime that works best for you. It's your party. Have trailer/can travel. Mike Stenseth
:bike:

Throw my name in the hat if all comes crashing down or all falls apart. I live in Rice Lake Wi and could meet you anywhere anytime that works best for you. It's your party. Have trailer/can travel. Mike Stenseth
:bike:

I Pm'd you let's see if we can make a deal,

If not I may pull the ad and hold on to her awhile or put her up on Ebay with a significantly higher price and I mean significantly higher price $$$$ on it. I just figured there was someone here that wants to restore or clean up n ride it like it is or something, because I would eventually chop it. I have sold all complete or near complete standards to people that want to or say they want to keep them stock, but i don't want to give up a whole day of my life delivering it unless the deal was right. That was for others, I know you said you would meet me part way or something we agree on.

Back