For Sale - 1980 engine

DIRTY DOG

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
ok I have an engine to sell ( showed 13k on the speedo ) had running a few weeks ago, no carbs or elc set up for points or pamco ( i have installed new cam bushings and seals ) with advance assy and rod $500 + shipping.

Hello, you still have the engine for sale? Ready to run? I'm looking for an engine that has not do anything. I wait your answer.

yes I still have the eng. no it's not ready to run as it comes with no carbs , charging or ignition system for that price, I can add the carbs and charging and ign.system for added cost.
but yes it a good running eng had it running on my test stand.

well with a set of rebuilt bs38's carbs, points, converted to 1 coil,charging system all ready to run less exhaust and airfliters $850 + shipping

Dan is a good guy been buying and swapping parts with him for a while. If he tells you it will run it will. This is a good price on a motor that has some work done to it. I sell rebuilt motors much higher so for the $500 its a good deal.

Thanks DADDYG, yes I still have this eng only selling it to pay for the repairs to the wifes bike she crashed a few weks ago,I'll post some pic later on if it helps,,I will get this eng down off the shelf tomarow and start it and post a vidio if I can get the wifes phone long enough haha,I have 2 other eng, that are free ( turn over ) had one hit on carb cleaner but I have not ran them ,no carbs or elc,or ignition $350 each+ shipping

Dan is an awesome Dude!! I was quoted wrong on my surgery. So I had sent him the money, and asked for him to refund the money back. The guy is awesome, Dan I'm not gonna need them forks. But I am still waiting for the right time to buy that motor. Thanks agian!!!!

Dan is an awesome Dude!! I was quoted wrong on my surgery. So I had sent him the money, and asked for him to refund the money back. The guy is awesome, Dan I'm not gonna need them forks. But I am still waiting for the right time to buy that motor. Thanks agian!!!!

THANKS MAN just let me know I'll have to build a set ( I think haha, there is so much going on right now with the build off bike building and all ) I just found out the set of shaved forks I got off someone on here is missing parts in side and had to rob some parts out of a set i had but i have 2 or 3 sets I'll have to pull down to make sure they'er
all there inside... I WILL NEVER BUILD 3 BIKES IN 6 MONTHS AGAIN...

Yeah but look at all the fun you had and now you got another in that head to build so I am sure you are going to sell one to build another. They are like TATTOO'S just can't have one.
HAHA
Dan is a first class guy and if he does sell one you know it was built with much LOVE......:thumbsup: