For Sale - 1980 Hardtail Saratoga NY $1200

Craft518

n00b
Reaction score
IMG_5450.jpg
IMG_6907.JPG
IMG_6908.JPG
IMG_8488.JPG

I have another bike I'm working on and need this gone from the shop please. Tig welded ARDcore tail. Discs brakes all around. Car key switch turn to start OR kick obviously. Comes with extra parts including regulator/rectifier and assorted goodies. About 1200 miles after build was complete. Currently the black leather seat is on there, sold the brown leather one. Fork brace and forward controls from TC cycles. Lots of Mikes XS parts were used for rebuild. High bars are on it but comes with the drags as well. About 22,000 miles on original motor. Runs and shifts very well. Clean title, numbers matching!!! $1200 bucks takes it.

Email Chuck for details. Local pickup only in NY State.

I`m not a big bobber fan but this one is the best buy for the money I`ve seen in quite awhile. If you were in KS this one would already be sitting in my garage. Good luck with your sale.

Could you meet in Scranton PA sometime? Just curious, NY is a bit far for me.

I don't think I want to travel to Scranton. I just moved back to saratoga NY from that very city and I'm not going back. If it were last year this would've been perfect. Sorry to disappoint I really am.

Back