For Sale - 1980 Special parts

DB90

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Starting my chopper build so I'll be getting rid of some stock parts! I will be posting more items and pictures as I go.

So far here's what I have pics of:

Stock Special side covers - look to have been repainted and probably will need it again. The paint is cracked. $30+ shipping

11.5" rear shocks (far left in picture) - $25+ shipping

12.5" rear shocks (far right in picture) - $25+ shipping

13.5" RFY rear shocks (middle in picture) - $45+ shipping

I also have a Center stand and a Swingarm. Make me an offer on those. Can provide pics upon request.

Attachments

• 20200208_223012.jpg
    20200208_223012.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_20200615_213341.jpg
    IMG_20200615_213341.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
yeah that's what I figured to....can you hold it for me until I get paid in a couple weeks? I get paid once a month lol...but before I'm sure I'm having a friend bring a 80mtank over to see if it would mount to my 77 mount areas

yeah that's what I figured to....can you hold it for me until I get paid in a couple weeks? I get paid once a month lol...but before I'm sure I'm having a friend bring a 80mtank over to see if it would mount to my 77 mount areas

Machine is correct. It's right around $60. If you can give me your zip code then I can find out exactly how much. It was $55 to ship it to Ackworth.

I can probably hold it. Boone has shown any interest so it'll probably still be here.

Ya, curious too. Both a Standard tank and Special tank fit my bikes. Hey DB how's that black tanks condition inside? Any dents? Two petcock holes or one? It may just be better than the silver tank I picked up.
-R

I'm interested in those RFY shocks. Although the same ones are on Amazon for 57$ new with free shipping

Wasn't aware that they were going that cheap anywhere. I only saw them on eBay and they were in the $80-90 range.

Would you do $60 with free shipping?

Ya, curious too. Both a Standard tank and Special tank fit my bikes. Hey DB how's that black tanks condition inside? Any dents? Two petcock holes or one? It may just be better than the silver tank I picked up.
-R

It's pretty decent on the inside. It does show that there was some light rust at one time and the Previous owner knocked alot of it down. I've never had any issue with particles or anything in my gas and I ran the bike aloooot this last summer. I'm not sure about the petcock. I'll have to check later this evening.

OOhhhh. THAT will make a difference....

I too am interested in those RFY shocks... if they're still available...do you know for what weight they are sprung for? Will they fit on my 1980 Special2?
Just did some reading and i think i will pass..Thanks

Last edited:
Back