For Sale - 1980 XS650 Part Out!!! CLEAN NY TITLED

Craft518

n00b
Reaction score
Ladies and gents,

I have a complete 1980 XS650 Special 2 for part out. Large items are PICKUP ONLY in North east PA (Scranton Area) It is already disassembled and I got it in a package deal. Let's be transparent here and say that selling these parts are funding my parts for my scrambler build. Verified all the parts are there and I can send pictures as need. I will list a few things here but all parts are for sale from a complete ride. I also have 2 extra gas tank but both have a single dent on the left side (weird). Exhaust systems are found to be rusty garbage after cleaning some crud off them...they are great for scrap tho.

Frame and Swing arm (clean my title and unmolested)
650 Motor - told was running and is moving freely
Stock Carb set and air box
2 - dented/blemished tanks w/caps
2 - 650 seats with hinges
1 - 400 seat
Ignition with key and matches 1 of the tanks
Blinkers
Wire harness
2 a headlights with buckets
Buck horn and drag bars (raw)
SPOKED RIMS with tires (front disc/ rear drum) :bike:
2 sets of foot and hand controls
Front caliper
Forks and triples
2 - chrome fender sets (front and rear)
Grab bars

All offers welcome!!! :thumbsup:

Chuck

Last edited:
Pictures of the exhaust?
Mseriously, I'm gonna say sorry about the exhaust. They are not for sale based on damage from rust. Tried to clean them for sale but under the paint and dirt was rust and holes. Won't be able to let them go in good conscience.

Bump. Just getting ready to scrap the garbage but theres still lots to sell if anyone wants it. I'll be leaving it available for a little while longer but I don't have the room to store this stuff go that long.

Local pickup near Scranton for frame and motor ONLY. I cannot ship those parts.

Carbs and rear wheel are sold. Everything else is up for sale.

Matching key switch and gas caps are available...this is a plus.

Thanks all!!!!

Chuck

Back