For Sale - 1980 XS650 with extra parts in DFW area TX

socxs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am selling my 1980 XS650. It comes equipped dual front disc brakes, pamco ignition, and green monster coil. It is currently equipped with BS34 carbs but I have a set of BS38 carbs that I am including with the bike. I also have the PMA kit but I haven't installed it yet and also have condensor for running the bike without a battery. The bike currently runs but the carbs need to be rejetted as I am using filter pods. I also have an extra stock petcock but it is for the opposite side and is unused and still in original yamaha box. I also have a cafe racer seat kit with a cat eye light that I am willing to include if the buyer wants it. The starter is a little touchy and I will include an extra start that needs to be rebuilt. The bike also has clubman bars. I am asking 2500obo because of the extra parts. I have a clear title in hand. Please text me at 5129471932 I will post pictures later. Thank you.

If you decide to sell the extra parts not with the bike Im interested in seeing the racer seat, cat eye, petcock non vacuum?, bs38 carbs and pma.

If you decide to sell the extra parts not with the bike Im interested in seeing the racer seat, cat eye, petcock non vacuum?, bs38 carbs and pma.
Taggat I am willing to sell the PMA kit, the carbs, and the seat. But the petcock is a vacuum type, it is a factory part not one from mikes. Also the PMA kit is still brand new in the box and is from Hugh's Handbuilt also not from mikes.

Back